We are winning for consumers because we know the law and care about justice.
Consumer Law Center LLC is a consumer litigation firm representing consumers in state and federal courts throughout Maryland with more than 12 years of experience advocating for the rights of Maryland residents. Our clients and lawyers have testified before Congress, the Maryland General Assembly, and a variety of local boards and councils. We are dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals and do not represent corporations or businesses with interests adverse to consumers.
The firm’s principal attorney, Phillip Robinson (pictured above right with Maryland Delegate Tom Hucker), is former Executive Director of the award-winning Civil Justice Inc. While at Civil Justice, Phillip served as the organization’s second director and co-led the Maryland Foreclosure Prevention Pro Bono Project. He trained over 2,000 Maryland attorneys who volunteered to help homeowners facing foreclosure.
- Member, National Association of Consumer Advocates (2005 to Present)
- Member, Public Justice (2006 to Present)
- Member, Civil Justice, Inc. (2002-2004, 2012-Present)
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association (2004-Present)
- Member, Anne Arundel County Bar Association (2014 to present)
- Member, Montgomery County Bar Association (2014 to present)
- Admitted and/or Licensed to Practice in Maryland State Courts, the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeal for the Fourth Circuit, and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for Maryland
- Appointed Member, Montgomery County Advisory Committee on Consumer Affairs (2007 to 2011)
- Appointed Member, Maryland Consumer Rights Coalition Board of Directors (2010-2011)
- Recipient of the Denis J. Murphy Consumer Advocate of the Year, MCRC (2008)
- Appointed Member, Governor O’Malley’s Homeownership Preservation Task Force (2007)
- Appointed Member, Attorney General’s Working Group on Foreclosure Issues (2007)